FALL 2023 REGISTRATION OPENS ON MONDAY, APRIL 17 AT 12:01am
To build a schedule in advance:
- Within your portal account, click the "Service Center" button
- Login to the Service Center using the same username and password that is utilized to access your portal account. On the page that opens, click "Student Planning."
- Under the "Plan your Degree & Register for Classes" heading at the top right side of the page, click on the "Go to Plan & Schedule link.
- You may search for courses using the search box at the top right side of the page or search the Course Catalog, located under the Academics link at the top of the page.
Note: Click here for detailed Student Planning FAQs, complete with screenshots.
When registration opens on Monday, April 17 at 12:01am:
- Access Student Planning from within your portal (see steps 1-4 above).
- On the "Plan & Schedule" page, you can register for all of your planned sections at once by selecting the "Register Now" button on the top right side of the page. Or, you may register for planned sections individually by selecting the "Register" button at the bottom of each class section on the left side of the page.
Note: If a section is full, the register button will not be available. If waitlisting is an option for the course section, you may add yourself to the waitlist by selecting the "Waitlist" button. Students are responsible for checking their student email account each day for updates on their waitlisted status.