Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
The following information is reported in compliance with the State School Aid Act, MCL 388.1618, and is presented in accordance with guidelines prepared by the Michigan Department of Education.
Information available through the MI School Data website:
- Report card with three years of data
- Graduation and dropout rates
- Average class size in grades K-3 (Not applicable)
- College Readiness as measured by MME test scores
- Elementary and middle school MEAP scores (Not applicable)
- Enrollment information
Board Approved Budgets
2023-2024 Fiscal Year
2022-2023 Fiscal Year
2021-2022 Fiscal Year
2021-2022 Financial Statement
Current Operating Expenditures
Pie Chart Summary of 2021-2022 Operating Expenditures
Covid-19 Plans and Reports
Covid-19 Extended Learning Plan
Mid-Year Educational Goals Report
Training Report for Online learning - Teachers, Students and Parents
Educational Service Provider
The Academy has no bargaining agreements for the fiscal year ended June 2022.
Employer-Sponsored Health Care Plans - All Employees
Audited Financial Statements
2021-2022 Audited Financial Report
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable check Register
2021-2022 Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
The Middle College Academy did not pay any employee in excess of $100,000 for the tax year 2022.
District Paid Association Dues
- Total amount paid in dues to associations for 2021-2022
- MASSP ($1,050)
- MPAAA ($395)
- MSBO ($150)
- State of Michigan ($20)
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- The Academy did not pay any lobbying expenses for fiscal year ended June 2022.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There was no out-of-state travel for year ended June 30, 2022.
Health Insurance Bid Document
Board of Education information
- Board members with officer designations and contact information
- Board meeting schedule
- Board meeting agendas
- Board meeting minutes
Curriculum and Instruction