Skip To Main Content

Request Transcripts

As a middle college student who has taken multiple college courses, new colleges and universities will likely ask for your college (SC4) or high school (BWMC) transcript. Below is information about the two transcripts and how to request them. It is important to understand the difference between each one and which one is being requested by the new schools.Your College Transcript